Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: *Wal-Greens Water Bottles full of items - Need your help!

I will look at my walgreens and am going to texa sfor a show so i will stop at walgreens along the way! Hopefully I can find some somewhere!!
    Mom to Kailee Mae Glover Aug 27- 2007 and Gwendolynn Leigh Glover Feb 02-2009 to Feb 26- 2009 Right sided CDH 1 surgery liver failure on ECMO for 23 days dialisis off and onfor 24 days. <a>http://lagf.lilypie.com/STdbm6.png</a> www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwendolynnglover

Tracy even with the tissue and lotion it is a great deal!! WOW!

Okay, I am mad at myself. I didn't buy the water bottles when I saw them. I sent my hubby grocery shopping this morning and told him to stop at Walgreens and buy some. He couldn't find them, so he talked to the manager and he said Corporate recalled all the water bottles this past week, for they have been on the shelves for 3 years. He sent what he had back to Walgreens in the middle of the week. Chris is not sure if they recalled them because of their contents or if they were not selling. Maybe we can contact Walgreens corporate and see if they would donate the bottles to us and we could fill them with things for the totebags?
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org