Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Holiday Card Submissions Wanted

Did Nyah's drawing not come through?
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email

I am so sorry Shana...Nyah's drawing is there in the album on page two, first row of pictures. I just forgot to list her in my list of names and I even had my list typed out and forgot, I am sorry.

A big thank you goes out to artist Nyah Kelly, age 5, in honor to her brother Cherub Landon Kelly.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/6953277

Above is the link to the cafepress store where you can find your artists' drawings on a wide arrangement of items. I thought Dawn had posted the link here for the drawings, just realized it wasn't in this post. I guess I just read it on facebook when she uploaded them. We did not send cards out again this year, due to the card committee not having many members on it. Hopefully, in 2010 we can get this committee to grow in size!!

Thank you for all the wonderful drawings!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

They are all great drawings!
    Shauna Curtis - Mom to Addisen Noel born 12/10/2003 with LCDH diagnosed at birth- 5 1/2 weeks in NICU- 70 days with NG Tube- Cleft Lip & Palate- Horseshoe Kidney. Also Mom to: Mitch 08/17/2006 Luke 12/11/2008