Stay Connected

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Card Submissions Wanted

This is a great idea I will try to convince Kailee to draw something if we have any luck we will submit!
    Mom to Kailee Mae Glover Aug 27- 2007 and Gwendolynn Leigh Glover Feb 02-2009 to Feb 26- 2009 Right sided CDH 1 surgery liver failure on ECMO for 23 days dialisis off and onfor 24 days. <a>http://lagf.lilypie.com/STdbm6.png</a> www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwendolynnglover

Thank you, Tracy, you are the best!!!!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Where's my artwork!! LOL I haven't received any submissions as of today, so if you have emailed or mailed them to me I have not received them. We still have a couple of weeks until the deadline, so I am just reminding you to get those art supplies out and get creative. Have fun!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Deadline is this Sunday, November 1st and I have not received one piece of artwork.

You still have time!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.

Blog Entries
    Drat!!! Come on gang! Let's get those pictures in!

Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Hey..my kids are gonna work on theirs this weekend and m niece is doing one as well...will have them in by sunday
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.

We have not received any artwork yet!! If you are in the process of finishing up the art, please send it to me tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org or to membership@cdhsupport.org by Friday, Nov. 4th.

Make sure to include the artisit name, age and relationship to your cherub. Cherubs, siblings and cousins are welcome to submit drawings! We do ask that they draw angels or cherubs somewhere in the picture.

sent mine to you last night, via computer....husband forgot the hard copy its still on the table...he was suppose to mail it for me today. will mail it later.

You don't have to mail the hard copy Michelle. I got the email attachment just fine and should have no problems getting it uploaded. If we need the hard copy later, you can mail it at a later date, but I should be able to upload the drawing no problems.

Nicolle, I have your drawing, but could you send the color version? I sent you an email last night, but I got a failure notice that my email did not go through. I sent you another email this morning.

Thank you Michelle and Nicolle for the drawings!! Look forward to seeing some more drawings in my inbox!!

my niece is suppose to be finishing hers up tonight..I'll send it tommorrow !
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.