Stay Connected

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Card Submissions Wanted

Just sent one to you Tracy. Let me know when you get it...Thanks!!!
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email

I received Nyah's drawing Shana...THANK YOU!

I also received Chamber's drawings today DeAnn...THANK YOU! I have not received your neice's drawing yet though.

When you all get to see these drawings, you will smile! It sure brightened my day.

If any of you have drawings, you still have time to submit them.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

My sister in law scanned it and posted it to me on Face Book, then I sent her your email and asked her to send it to me as well incase you didnt recieve it b/c the yare going out of town tonight..we are headed to a ball game and will check when we get back to see if sh's sent it...thanks so much !
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.

Oooh! I can't wait! Nyah practised her drawing for hours before she was ready to commit to doing one...she was worried that her cherub didn't look like a baby. lol

Thanks for all your work on this Tracy!!!
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email

I checked my email and didn't see an email from your sister in law DeAnn...just send it on to me when you receive it. I am not sure how to get it off of facebook or if you could email it from there.

Dawn, did you get any entries by email?
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.

Tracy,

I go it tonight, I am sending it now thanks so much ! Hope Ian is feeling better !
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.

DeAnn, I got a an email from Becky with the link to facebook, but I get an error message with facebook. I also got your email and can't seem to pull yours up either, I get the same error. Will try again later, but is there any way you can send the picture just as an attachment to an email like you did with Chamber's? Thank you! I am so sorry I am having trouble with the link.

Tracy, hey just got home and got your mesage, Becky is on her way back home from out of town ..I will get her to send it as a regular email not through facebook...if not tonight , I know she can get it to you 1st thing in the morning...she sent it to me as a FB link as well...sorry for the trouble, I will let you know when she resends it..thanks agian

Thank you DeAnn...tomorrow is fine with me or when she has time in the next few days.

Thank you for all your submissions!! They have been uploaded to our Holiday Submission Album and the current year submissions are labeled "2009 Submission - "Name of Artist". There are 6 pictures.

http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/al....php?cat_id=53

If any of you have a picture to upload or you forgot to email me your picture, please let me know so I can upload the picture this weekend.

Further details on when they will be on cafe press/holiday cards...I will let you know.

A big thank you to our artists:

Emma Fenstermacher, age 5, in memory of Cherub Kasey Colvin
    Elaynia Hosmer, age 9, in honor of Cherub Breanna Hosmer
    Michelle Beck Taylor, age 8, in memory of Cherub Claude McGilberry and in honor of Cherub Celie McGilberry
    Chambers McGillberry, age 7, in memory of Cherub Claude McGilberry and in honor of Cherub Celie McGilberry
    Cherub Ian Meats, age 5