Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Who likes candle melts?!

I got Pumpkin Roll...smells awesome!
    Desiree Casillas Mom to Marley Jane 12/15/08 - 1/9/09 --- LCDH- ECMO @ 2hrs of life on for 25 days- Pulmonary Hypertension- Dialysis www.carepages.com/carepages/marleyjane

ohhh....yummy!! Have you already got your order?!

yup i got it like 2 days later loved it so much i ordered more!
    Desiree Casillas Mom to Marley Jane 12/15/08 - 1/9/09 --- LCDH- ECMO @ 2hrs of life on for 25 days- Pulmonary Hypertension- Dialysis www.carepages.com/carepages/marleyjane

Holy COW!! that was quick! LOL I am impressed with their shipping!! Great melts AND QUICK shipping?!?! AWESOME! LOL

Thanks for ordering again!

Hey everyone!

I have to close out this fundraiser on Sunday Nov 15th. Please please take a look at the link! I still need a few orders! Remember that CHERUBS is getting 25%!

Thanks

Barb

K, just ordered..couldnt decide so had to order lots of diffrent scents and the car ones as well, cant wait to get them in ...
    Son Claude born with no diaphram- diagnoised in utero @ 20 weeks. passed away after 10 days. Celie diagnoised after birth- did high risk clinic ultra sound and saw complete diaphram @ approx. 28 weeks. Had Chambers who was a healthy baby inbetween Claude and Celie so saw no need to have another ultra sound. Celies repair at 3 days home in 1 month. Has one full lung and one quarter of the other. She will be 3 Nov. 21 and has no other complications. So I have been on both ends of the spectrum with CDH.

Thank you so much deAnn!! You will love them! Let us all know what you pick as your favorite scent when you get them!!