Stay Connected

Thread: Who do I contact?

Who do I contact?

Hello, I know a person who makes blankets and donates them to patients and to needed people. I spoke to him about CHERUBS and he is very interested. All he asks in return is for pictures of family receiving donation or a thank you letter to make sure they did receive donation. I also spoke with my local walmart store and asked about getting material donated to make blankets but they asked me for a letter from organization asking for donation. The person I know does not have organization so I was wondering if I can get a letter from CHERUBS to get donation and he can make them. I am sure he can send some blankets upfront since he has many of them made. My daughter will be having surgery next week and he is sending 100 blankets and hats with me to donate to the patients at Santa Rosa Children's hospital in San Antonio. He is a trusted person and that is what he does since he is disabled and unabled to work. I appreciate your assistance and hope you can guide me to the right person.
    Thanks

Diana, get in touch with Dawn, she's the President & Founder of Cherubs. If you click on the PORTAL link at the top of the screen you can find her username on the list of top posters on the left. It's in red and she has a lot of posts around, so you should be able to find it easily (if she doesn't find you first! lol) If you click on her username you can send her a private message.
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email

dawn.williamson@cherubs-cdh.org is Dawn's email. Maybe in the subject line put BLANKETS for TOTEBAGS so she sees it. Sounds like a neat idea.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org