Stay Connected

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Holiday Card Submissions Wanted

Holiday Card Submissions Wanted

Get out the markers, paints, and crayons for the kids! It is time to draw for our holiday cards! Every year we choose a drawing to use on our holiday cards. We want lots of submissions this year!! All Cherubs and their siblings, including all the cousins, nephews, and nieces are encouraged to participate and submissions will be used on cafepress items and the CHERUBS' holiday cards. The only requirement is that the picture have a cherub or angel in it. DEADLINE: NOVEMBER 1ST

I will be collecting the artwork, so please submit your drawings/paintings/artwork to me (Tracy) at: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Please include with your submission: name of the artist, age, and relationship to your cherub. Also include your cherub's name (in honor of/memory of) and age of your cherub

If you have questions, please ask. Have fun with this and look forward to seeing all of your awesome artwork!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

This sounds great, too!! I will put my budding artist to work!!
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email

I will get Brooke on this soon. I hope my niece will draw something too.
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Oh, this sounds like fun! I'll see what Addisen can do (or would be willing to do, lol)
    Shauna Curtis - Mom to Addisen Noel born 12/10/2003 with LCDH diagnosed at birth- 5 1/2 weeks in NICU- 70 days with NG Tube- Cleft Lip & Palate- Horseshoe Kidney. Also Mom to: Mitch 08/17/2006 Luke 12/11/2008

Look forward to seeing what the kids come up with!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.

Blog Entries
    Is there an age limit for the drawer?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

sounds like fun, how can we submit artwork besides the link posted? my scanner is broke and what is the age limit for people submitting a card.

Blog Entries
    Another great question. I was wondering that same thing, Michelle. Tell ust Tracy; how do we submit art other than emailing it.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Good questions and I am trying to find the answers for you. Barb, if you are reading this I left you a message on the volunteer software. I know I am in charge of getting the artwork collected, but want to make sure first if you send them to me or if they want them sent to another address. I will get back to you soon!

Got your answers! Age limit of the drawer/artist is under 18. If you don't have access to email them to me or to a scanner, please send them to me. Just let me know they are on the way and I will keep an eye out for them and let you know when they have arrived.

Tracy Meats
    2226 Popo Agie Drive
    Rock Springs, WY 82901-7730