Stay Connected

Thread: Last Call for Photos for CDH Song Video!!! Deadline TODAY

Last Call for Photos for CDH Song Video!!! Deadline TODAY

This is the absolute LAST CALL to include your cherub in the song video. Photos must be submitted by noon EST tomorrow (Wednesday)! Mail them to membership@cdhsupport.org along with your cherub's name.

Please do not ask me to grab them from FB or somewhere else... I am sorry but I truly just don't have time to search for photos this week. Please e-mail them or ask someone to help you e-mail them. I don't want to leave any cherubs out!

If we already have your photo (for the calendar, newsletter, etc), it will be included. If you're not sure, send it in again!

The video will be live by Friday - it will be posted on Youtube and Facebook.

Thank you!
    Dawn
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

We got to hear the song and watch the video at the conference this past July....just beautiful! I am so excited to see the song will be on itunes very soon!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I finally got the files needed to finish the video so we will have it ready ASAP! But with so many new members the past few months, I don't want to leave anyone out!

If you want your cherub's photo included in the new CDH Song Video, please send it to membership@cdhsupport.org with your cherub's name and date(s).

This video will feature the new "I'll Never Let You Go" song by The Jammies, written for CDH families, with iTunes proceeds donated to CHERUBS. It really is a beautiful song, written by a CDH dad.

We will use this video on our web site, at conferences, in commercials, on Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, etc - it will be used A LOT to raise CDH awareness! We will update it with new photos only once a year so please make sure to send your photo to be included.

Deadline for photo submission is March 26th.

You MUST be a member to participate (and give publishing permission on your Profile). You can join for free at http://www.cdhsupport.org/members/index.php

The video will premiere next week. We will send an e-mail to all members when it is ready.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Good news!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Reminder.... please get your photos in by today!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Can't wait to see the video!!
    Shana ~ Mom to Nyah-Lyn (05-31-2004) and Cherub Landon Matthew (06-20-200 Bilateral Diaphragmatic Eventration. Left side repaired @ 3 days old- Right side repaired @ 4 months old --> total hospital days = 42. He's our hero! http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...bonSmall-3.jpg Landon's Journey: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...m_medium=email