Stay Connected

Thread: NEW Fundraiser for CHERUBS

NEW Fundraiser for CHERUBS

Hey Everyone!! I am doing a new fundraiser for CHERUBS. This fundraiser will sponsor the pizza party at this years conference in Orlando!

For all of you that helped out on the SCENTSY fundraiser......You are gonna LOVE this one!! And for those of you that did not get in on it.....do not miss this one!!

SCENTSY offers a full size warmer that is all white. I took this warmer and "tweaked" it a bit. Check out the photo's below!

Here's the deal! You will get one full size warmer plus 3 differnt scents of ribbon tarts. These tarts will last for MANY warmings. You also get to choose what you want on the warmer. You can have CHERUBS graphics, your personalized ribbon, pictures or words. You can choose to personalize just the front or all 4 sides of the warmer. Wedding pics, baby pics, pet pics....anything! These would make GREAT gifts as well! I can do just about anything on these! Each personalized warmer with scents will be $45 (this includes shipping!).

My goal is to sell 40 of these warmers. And remember.....by purchasing one of these YOU will be sponsoring the pizza party in Orlando for our May conference!

To order your warmer, send an e-mail to bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org or msg me on FB. Please also forward this to anyone that you know might like one!

A little more about these warmers:

These warmers plug in and are not hot to the touch. They are warm. You can dip your fingers in and not get burnt! Much safer than an open flamed candle!!

This is amazing Barb!!! Im sending it to my mom right now! She LOVES my Scentsy I got, I love it to what would one more hurt? I will get in touch with you when I figure out what I want!
    Mom to Kailee Mae Glover Aug 27- 2007 and Gwendolynn Leigh Glover Feb 02-2009 to Feb 26- 2009 Right sided CDH 1 surgery liver failure on ECMO for 23 days dialisis off and onfor 24 days. <a>http://lagf.lilypie.com/STdbm6.png</a> www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwendolynnglover

LOL What could be a better combo Brandee......scentsy AND our cherubs! Woohoo! I am a Scentsy NUT!! I have them in so many rooms! hehhee! They are coming out with the new catalog on March 1st and they have a few new sports warmers......so looks like Logan will have one in his room! LOL ooohhhh and the new scents are amazing!!

Just a reminder.....You have 4 sides to the warmer! So 4 pics or logos!

Barb

I think I am going to do my parents ranch logo and kailees picture and Gwen....will you take checks... Ilove my scentsy to its a light brown with a brown star very western!!
    Mom to Kailee Mae Glover Aug 27- 2007 and Gwendolynn Leigh Glover Feb 02-2009 to Feb 26- 2009 Right sided CDH 1 surgery liver failure on ECMO for 23 days dialisis off and onfor 24 days. <a>http://lagf.lilypie.com/STdbm6.png</a> www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwendolynnglover

Yes Barndee I will take a check. Also Paypal (bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org)

You can send a check to:
    Barbara Wagner
    G3447 Clement St
    Flint, MI 48504

I can not wait to see the logo!! When you are ready send the pics to me at bwagner@cherubs-cdh.org also. and I love the warmer that you got! It IS very western!!

Barb

Awesome I will get it loaded this afternoon and emailed to you!! Thank you so much!!!

Are you still offering this? I'm thinking as a Mother's Day gift...just have to pick out some photos.

Hi Nicole!

Yes these are still offered!

Barb