Stay Connected

Thread: discription

discription

Can anbody tell me how to get my Picture down to size and how to add the discription on the bottom of my posts. thank you.

The only way I know how to resize a picture is using a free service online, www.photobucket.com. You can resize your pictures pretty easy once you have uploaded them to their site. The pictures can't be bigger than 150 x 150 pixels for the Avatar. Photobucket also will give you IMG codes you can copy and paste within a message too, for you can't just copy and paste a picture into a message. The codes come in handy.

You can add a signature panel at the bottom of your posts, by going to the Profile Link, right about the calendar at the top of this screen, next to your inbox. Click on that and go a little ways down and you will see a box that says Edit Signature (right under your birthdate). Click on that and type away! To add your Avatar picture, that is at the very bottom of your profile page.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Great thank you I will work on the picture right now!!

I have to tell you scense Scarlett was born I have had a huge weight on my shoulders not knowing if everything will be ok. Not knowing if I am doing the right things for her and her care. It hasn't been until now that I have been participating in CHERUBS that I feel the wieght has lifted off my shoulders. The support is amazing and the stories I have been reading about are soo inspiring. I believe that evey hospital should know about CHERUBS. I wish I had known about this when she was born but I am greatful I know now!!
    My little Angel- Scarlett Ray Benitez was born July 19th 2008. She was born completely blue and not breathing at 38 weeks- she was 5 pounds and 12 ounces. She was diagnosed about an hour after birth with left sided CDH and she had a successful surgery two days later. The 19 days she was in the hospital are a blurr to me now. The doctors told us she did amazingly well for having CDH. She has acid refulx- severe asthma- and a few developmental delays and with all of that- to me and my husband she is perfect!! She is the happiest baby I have ever known (and no I am not biased ). Even when she is severly sick she still smiles. I thank God every day for giving me her!!

I see you figured out the signature panel! Scarlett is a miracle! Hope you can figure out the picture. Maybe some of our members can help with resizing a different way, but I always go to photobucket when I need help putting pictures on CHERUBS.

We are always here for you!! I too wish I would have found CHERUBS early on too. I spent hours in the library and internet research trying to figure out what was CDH. I had never heard of it. We are a big CDH family and friends and the support is amazing!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Glad you figured out the signature! Can't wait to see pictures of Scarlett!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Glad you found CHERUBS and you have some weight lifted! Cant wait to see a picture of her!
    Mom to Kailee Mae Glover Aug 27- 2007 and Gwendolynn Leigh Glover Feb 02-2009 to Feb 26- 2009 Right sided CDH 1 surgery liver failure on ECMO for 23 days dialisis off and onfor 24 days. <a>http://lagf.lilypie.com/STdbm6.png</a> www.caringbridge.org/visit/gwendolynnglover

Chrystal, your post made my day! It's so good to hear that we help.

LOVE your avatar photo! Scarlett is just adorable!!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.