Stay Connected

Thread: Facebook Fan Page

Facebook Fan Page

I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble logging into the facebook fan page. I am on fb much more often these days and would would like to be able to keep up with everyone and what's going on via the fan page however when I click on the link on this website's homepage it just takes me to my own facebook homepage or when when I try to click on "Become a fan" on the homepage I get a message that says "Temporary error.: Sorry, your connection failed at this time. Please try again." Anybody else having trouble or got any ideas on what I am doing wrong???
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.

You are not the only one I have heard having issues. I hope Dawn sees this and has an idea, for I have not had any issues.

Here is the link you can copy and paste into your browser when you have facebook open: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Wake-Forest-NC/CHERUBS-Congenital-Diaphragmatic-Hernia-Research-Awareness-and-Support/37214172005?ref=ts
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I have no idea what's going on. I can't do anything to Facebook software, just put stuff on our page. I don't know why some people are having trouble with it but it seems only overseas users are having issues. Hopefully FB will figure it out and fix it soon.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I found a setting on the page for countries. I made some changes that hopefully fix this. Kath, please let me know if you still can't see it!

I love when FB makes changes that confuse the heck out of me! Site, FB, Myspace, blogs, forums, listservs... I remember when we only had to worry about a newsletter! lol
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Thanks for that. I have access now.
    Kath Mum to Jessica Kate - born sleeping 09/09/2008 (due 17th Jan- 2009) Left-sided CDH- Trisomy 18 (Edward's Syndrome) and Trisomy 9. Also Mum to Sam-9- Hannah-7 and Zac-4.