Stay Connected

Thread: 2010 CDH Conference Photos

2010 CDH Conference Photos

I uploaded some photos at the new album for our 2010 Congential Diaphragmatic Hernia Conference:

http://cdhsupport.org/members/album_cat.php?cat_id=314

Please feel free to upload your photos as well!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I have been seeing the pics from the conference on facebook...it looks like a great time was had! A very successful conference! So wish I could have been there.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

The pictures are great ! I love seeing them... wish I had been there ! Loved the idea of the parade