Stay Connected

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Who Has Written? Share your letters and responses! :)

Some of our Senators have where you can email them too with your letter! Both my Senators had a box to check if I wanted a response. I checked yes, so we shall see what I get back. I would like something more than a canned response.

Not sure on the deadline either...just keep sending them in. The Senators are in recess this month and are back to work in September. I would try to do it before elections take place...some of the senators may be out a job too and new ones in place. We will have to watch for that after elections.

Thank you to all of you writing letters and thank you to all of you meeting with your Senators and/or their aides!!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Wow! Great work everyone. Keep it up.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )