Stay Connected

Thread: SCENTSY Fundraiser!!

SCENTSY Fundraiser!!

There is always a SCENTSY fundraiser going on my website! Now is a GREAT time to check it out!! Go to my website and look to the left....you will find CHERUBS....simply click "order from this party"! SCENTSY makes GREAT gifts for the upcoming holidays and it is even better that 25% goes back to CHERUBS!!

www.myscentcircle.com

Let me know if you have any questions!!

OHHH, you have me addicted! I'm so getting those scentsy buddies for the kids! How adorable!

The plug in is great for Brooke but Braden keeps getting into the wax...little bugger! He dipped Brooke's stuffed animal in it and she was in tears tonight!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Oh NO Karla!! You should be able to get the wax off....run it under hot water.

The SCENTSY buddies are soooo neat! They even have a code like webkins. I got Logan the lion and I have the frog. I also got Log's tutor the lamb and she takes it EVERYWHERE! LOL

Wanted to let everyone know that the Holiday delivery cut off date is Dec 18th!!