Stay Connected

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Totebag Question

Totebag Question

Hi All,

Thank you so much for giving my husband and I a place to turn as we wait for our little one to come. This is a wonderful website and cause and we are so appreciative.

We were wondering if there was a totebag headed our way before the delivery or if we should expect it after.

Also, my mom is organizing a CDH baby shower for August for all of the things needed for the bags. Is there a specific address we should plan to send to?

Thanks again!
    Sandy Coombs

Welcome Sandy! I will be thinking about you and your little one! I know the waiting is very hard! What a wonderful idea to do a totebag shower! I am not sure of the address but I know Dawn or Tracy will let you know!
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

The address can be found by clicking the "about us" link at the top of the website. Then scroll down and click on "contact us"

A totebag shower is a great idea! I am hosting a member picnic in May in Pennsylvania and we collect items for the totebags too.
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Hi Sandy...Welcome to CHERUBS!

Here is the address to mail things for the totebags:
    CHERUBS
    3650 Rogers Rd #290
    Wake Forest, NC 27587

As far as you receiving your totebag, Dawn's mails those out as members sign up. Please let us know if you don't receive one and I can check on that. Do make sure your profile address is correct, under your profile.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Thank you all for the info! We signed up back in November and have not received the bag at this point. I checked my profile, and it lists 1089 as the zip but we are at 01089. I attempted to change it but it went right back to 1089.

Sandy, I will leave a message for Dawn and see where the status of the bag is.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

It was mailed out months ago. I'll try to track it down.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Thank you all! We just went into labor last night. I am almost 36 weeks and being treated at boston childrens/brig ham andcwomens. Please keep us in your prayers!

Thinking of you! Many prayers for a smooth birth and a good start for Riley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

Praying for Riley! Keep us posted.
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url