Stay Connected

Thread: Bowling for CDH

Bowling for CDH

I have decided to try and get a "Bowling for CDH" event going to raise money for cherubs. I have emailed a few people at our local radio station to see if its something they would be interested in participating in ( either by brodcasting from the even or just advertising for it on the radio) and was wondering if anyone had any ideas or tips to help me out. I have never done anything like this so, I'm not really sure what I'm doing. Right now I'm just waiting on hearing back from the radio station, so if they can participate, I can coordinate a time that is good for them. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!!

Wonderful!!!!!

2 members have done Bowl-a-Thons. Barb Wagner is one of them, maybe she can give you some advice.

There is also a brochure on how to hold a Bowl-a-Thon on our site at http://www.cdhfundraisers.org
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Thanks Dawn, I'll send Barb a message and see if she has any advice!
    Mommy to Mallory Miracle May Givent, born Jan 4th 2010 at Boston Childrens Hospital, home on July 14th 2010!
    Mally went on ecmo for 10 days at a week old, had her repair while on ecmo. Had a nissen Fundoplication and gtube done in May 2010. Mally has many obstacles, she has pulminary hypertension, scoliosis, and amblyopia. As well as developmental delays due to months of sedatives, and paralytics. But even with all her troubles, she is still an amazingly Happy Baby
    Mally Has two wonderful older siblings Mark, and Clara. Mally thinks the world of them and they take great care of their baby sister.