Stay Connected

Thread: CONFERENCE 2011

CONFERENCE 2011

Hey everyone! Hope that many of you are planning to attend conference this June!

If you are attending PLEASE go to:

http://www.cherubsconference.org/register.php

and register! Please note that this is not making your hotel reservations....this is just info for us to plan and have a head count!

So who is coming??

I'll be there! Looking forward to it!
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

Oh, I won't be staying at the hotel though. My sister lives in Orlando.
    Thanks!
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

I will be there!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

So sad I won't be able to come.... have had some major car drama that took our whole tax return =(....just figures. Hope to see a lot of pics!!
    My little Angel- Scarlett Ray Benitez was born July 19th 2008. She was born completely blue and not breathing at 38 weeks- she was 5 pounds and 12 ounces. She was diagnosed about an hour after birth with left sided CDH and she had a successful surgery two days later. The 19 days she was in the hospital are a blurr to me now. The doctors told us she did amazingly well for having CDH. She has acid refulx- severe asthma- and a few developmental delays and with all of that- to me and my husband she is perfect!! She is the happiest baby I have ever known (and no I am not biased ). Even when she is severly sick she still smiles. I thank God every day for giving me her!!

Blog Entries
    We will probably be there
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

We are planning on coming - Nikolas wants to meet other Cherubs!
    Karen ~ ("meme" as my kids call me) to Nikolas- 10....born 29 weeks- emergency c-section- left side CDH missing- 1st 3 repairs before he was a year old and his 4th repair was April 2007. Nikolas has TICS- ADHD- mood disorders- and sometimes obsessions....he eats about every 2 hrs and he is a "Failure to Thrive" CDH. He currently weighs 50 pounds...but- he's my Miracle Baby and I thank-God for him. Also- Meme to Dominique (14) and Mikol (6).

I am really hoping that next year will be my year to come!
    Pamela-mom to Sawyer 6 1/2 yrs. LCDH repair @ 5 days- PPH-resolved-oscillating vent 12 days- reg vent 7. Home @ 30 days- no O2- breastfeeding- doing much better than expected. Dx with spastic di/quadriplegia cerebral palsy @ 17 months. Has reherniated 2x's. 1st-hiatal hernia (repaired @ 25months) 2nd-paraesophageal hiatal hernia (current) needs surgery to repair- but we are waiting on it!! Has 7 bros and sisters who adore him. Nonverbal- somewhat ambulatory. Very naughty- but that's the fight in him shining through!!!!