Stay Connected

Thread: I NEED 10-20 Members to help with a fundraiser! Who is in?!

I NEED 10-20 Members to help with a fundraiser! Who is in?!

How many of you want to do a fundraiser but do not think that you have time to put together a silent auction, a run/walk or a bowl-a-thon? BUT you want to do something to raise funds for CHERUBS? Well I have a great idea!!

As most of you know I am an Independent SCENTSY Consultant. I have begged (lol) you all in the past to go to my site and order! Now I wanna try something different!

SCENTSY is a WONDERFUL product and has something for everyone! Now SCENTSY is getting very well known also.....and most LOVE it as much as I do!

In the past I have just asked that you go to my site and pass my link around. But now I wanna ask for some "hostess". So for all of you that want to raise money for CHERUBS but did not know where to start.....this is for you!!

Here is how it will work! Let me know that you want to participate. I will then send you the materials you need...you collect a few orders and get them to me. The product will then be sent to you to deliver and 20% of the sales goes to CHERUBS in honor/memory of your CHERUB.

I know...many are thinking "20% is not that much"......but it IS!! If we can get 10 members to participate and each one collects $200 in orders (THIS is not hard!!) then this is how it would break down:
    10 x $200 = $2000
    20% of $2000= $400 that goes to CHERUBS to help fund some of our projects!!

20 members x $200 in sales would mean $800 goes to CHERUBS!

Could you imagine if we got more members??!?!

Show the catalog to a few friends/family members/co-workers.....that is all! Anyone that LOVES candles will LOVE SCENTSY.....

I will also be listing this online so that your out of town/state people can order as well! I would like to run this now thru the middle of April. This would be great for Mother's Day Gifts!!

So who is in?? Let me know here or message me!!

I did this fundraiser in honor of Ian and it is very easy to do! Barb sends you some samples and the books and off you go. Scentsy is very easy to sell too. I have never bought Scentsy until now and I love it! I got my warmer and scents last night and my house smells like Sugar Cookie. Love it!!

You collect the orders and money and you give Barb a call with your order. You pay her and she places the order and shipping is fast. Then you deliver the products. For family and friends, there is a link to her website to purchase from the ongoing CHERUBS party.

At my husband's work, I set two of the books out with a postcard about CDH and Ian and people bought if they wanted too.

I think only 3 members have done this so far, but let me tell you, very very easy to raise some money to be donated in honor or memory of your CHERUB to CHERUBS. Leave a message here for Barb or send her a PM if you are interested.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Me too! Just got our order! Love it!
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

You three ladies are AWESOME!! WOOHOO! The 3 of you have raised a total of $206.26 for CHERUBS!! WTG Tracy, Karla (and DAVE!!) and Melissa L!! Thanks so much!

Let me know if YOU want to help raise some money for CHERUBS!!