Stay Connected

Thread: CHERUBS in Poland??

CHERUBS in Poland??

I would like to CHERUBS exist in Poland. But I do not know what to do to create such a foundation? Can anyone give me some pointers?

PM Dawn Torrence Willamson (Founder of this site) and see if she can include Poland in the list of Country subforums.
    http://cdhsupport.org/members/profil...wprofile&u=723

She started this site from scratch and she can give you some pointers on maybe getting a support group together near you.
    Dalton was born 3 weeks early. He wasn't diagnosed with a hernia until 10 days old when his lung collapsed and he turned blue. Dalton was air-lifted to Children's National Medical Center in Washington DC. He had his repair surgery at 12 days old and it was discovered that his spleen is located on the wrong side, his intestines are malrotated, and his appendix is higher up than it should be.

Up-date... Dalton had his appendix removed on Nov 1, 2011 due to a rupture. It was later revealed that his intestines have rotated into the correct position and his spleen has migrated to the correct side. I guess time really does heal all wounds!!

Dalton has an older brother, Connor (1/17/01) and loves to play soccer.