Stay Connected

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: New Forums - Please Post Any Issues Here

Ahh I liked my mod approved post made me feel special

You are still special Nicole! I really enjoyed your post when you were trying to bypass the spam filter. LOL!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I thought it was fixed a while ago as I haven't been getting a moderation message for a while!

Good job to all who worked so hard on it!

Shelly

Bumping this thread up....have any of had any issues with posting on the forums? I have two say they can't post a message after logging in. Please try the go advanced way of posting, rather than the quick reply and see what happens. Can you post to other messages? Or is is just when you try to post a new thread. Dawn, would you have any ideas of what could be happening, for I can't find anything wrong or with the members' accounts. Try using a different computer and browser and see what happens.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.

Blog Entries
    Hello-

I am a fellow right sided CHD survivor. I just recently got married in January and now am starting to think about a family. I have talked with doctors who have told me I have a higher risk for health issues throughout my pregnancy. I would love some advice or experience from fellow survivors on their pregnancies to help me understand and not be so scared!

Thank you!

Hi Renee,

Many of our CDH survivors go on to have healthy pregnancies. You can do a search here on the forums and one of our moms posted her pregnancy pics and updates here. I would be happy to add you to our survivor group on facebook and you could ask your questions there too. Just send me a private message with your facebook email and we can do that for you. We just ask that you have an updated profile with us to be added to this group. Our forum activity is down and it is hard to get our actual survivors to see threads to get back to you.