Stay Connected

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Forums - Please Post Any Issues Here

New Forums - Please Post Any Issues Here

Welcome to our new forums! We are still learning how to use the software and working through bugs. If you find any problems, please post them here!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

no issues here so far.

no problems here either so far

So far no issues

Working on testing the site out Dawn! Looking good so far!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

How come only some people can use avatars? I went to "edit avatar" and it has "do not use avatar" marked and there's no place to up-load one. I'm not familiar with everyone (by name) on here so having their kid's picture as reference helped me remember who they were.
    Dalton was born 3 weeks early. He wasn't diagnosed with a hernia until 10 days old when his lung collapsed and he turned blue. Dalton was air-lifted to Children's National Medical Center in Washington DC. He had his repair surgery at 12 days old and it was discovered that his spleen is located on the wrong side, his intestines are malrotated, and his appendix is higher up than it should be.

Up-date... Dalton had his appendix removed on Nov 1, 2011 due to a rupture. It was later revealed that his intestines have rotated into the correct position and his spleen has migrated to the correct side. I guess time really does heal all wounds!!

Dalton has an older brother, Connor (1/17/01) and loves to play soccer.

Hi- I had a little problem getting into the new site because somehow my username was changed.... which is no big deal except that my last name is misspelled now and I know I will never remember to sign in that way--- my name is Janet Shepherd, not Shepard. Took me a while to figure it out! I got a new password though so hopefully I will be able to use the forums again.
    Was looking for a place to update my name but couldnt see it.
    Thanks

When we post here, does it show up on facebook?
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

Is there anyone out there that can run me through the websites? Like, I know we have a state forum page and im reading we are supposed to somehow like it on facebook, but at the same time not have a state facebook page... im so confused. please call and help me. 4259222828

Can somebody try this for me....for Dawn and I's Avatar's are the only ones showing up. Go the Settings Button near the top Log Out Button. Hit the Setting Button and on the next screen, you should scroll down on the left hand side and see and option Edit Avatar. Click on this. You should see two sections, Current Avatar and Custom Avatar. Under custom avatar, option 2, should allow you to upload a picture. Under current avatar, try unclicking do not use avatar. I miss everbody's pictures too and that is how I remember everyone too.

There is also a section to Edit Signature too, which posts a little about you under all the posts you make.

Nobody's posts ever show up on facebook, but links will. If you like this post (see the facebook like option at the very top), a link will show up on your facebook wall. But, you have to like the post for it to show up. Remember that all public forums can be read by visitors and private forums, you must be logged in to read them.

I am catching up on emails and posts that I may have missed the past two months. Please post your questions here and we are going to try to work out all the issues with the new site. Has anybody got any errors when posting replies? Janet, I am going to reset your name for you.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org