Stay Connected

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: New Forums - Please Post Any Issues Here

I click on New Posts and it brings up threads that are days old that I've already seen. Plus when I click to go to the last post, it brings up post further up that have already been read.
    Dalton was born 3 weeks early. He wasn't diagnosed with a hernia until 10 days old when his lung collapsed and he turned blue. Dalton was air-lifted to Children's National Medical Center in Washington DC. He had his repair surgery at 12 days old and it was discovered that his spleen is located on the wrong side, his intestines are malrotated, and his appendix is higher up than it should be.

Up-date... Dalton had his appendix removed on Nov 1, 2011 due to a rupture. It was later revealed that his intestines have rotated into the correct position and his spleen has migrated to the correct side. I guess time really does heal all wounds!!

Dalton has an older brother, Connor (1/17/01) and loves to play soccer.

There have been some permission changes and they are trying to fix posting errors that some keep getting. I did send Dawn this info., for my New Posts section was the same today. Not sure on the last post issue, do you mean once you have a thread up and push last, it doesn't take you to the last post within that thread?

Anybody with posting issues, please post here! We need to know if you are having trouble. Thank you!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

On the New Post screen, I click on the little icon that is supposed to take you to the newest posts (since I had last logged on) but it didn't. It would put me mid-way through the thread, even if I had posted something later in the thread.
    Dalton was born 3 weeks early. He wasn't diagnosed with a hernia until 10 days old when his lung collapsed and he turned blue. Dalton was air-lifted to Children's National Medical Center in Washington DC. He had his repair surgery at 12 days old and it was discovered that his spleen is located on the wrong side, his intestines are malrotated, and his appendix is higher up than it should be.

Up-date... Dalton had his appendix removed on Nov 1, 2011 due to a rupture. It was later revealed that his intestines have rotated into the correct position and his spleen has migrated to the correct side. I guess time really does heal all wounds!!

Dalton has an older brother, Connor (1/17/01) and loves to play soccer.

Hi Klunick ,
    today we changed the system that checks 'read and unread posts' from cookies to database because some users reported problems with "new posts" in the past.
    So the system will mark most posts as unread because it no longer reads from the same source , after a short period of activity everything should work well
    thank you

Not sure what is going on here. My last 2 post (the one I started on Monday I think) and now my reply to Kelly "in the mood" both have to be approved by a mod. Then when I log on it brings up random new post (it's never shown me the post I did the other day, yet digging around trying to find this topic I see that topic actually has 2 responses that I was not aware of).

That same thing happened to me, Nicole! I just posted like a book to a new member, explaining what we went through and stuff. I had to catch up from a couple weeks! Haha. And it said my post has to be approved by a moderator. That's never happened! What gives?
    Mommy to a Miracle: Ericka Elizabeth (3.18.2009)-LCDH diagnosed in utero at 29 weeks- Venitlator- Nitric Oxide- Repair surgery at 13 days- Venous Venous ECMO at 16 days- Venous Arterial ECMO at 21 days- came off ECMO at 36 days- off oxygen support at 84 days- G-tube surgery at 78 days- home at 100 days..FINALLY! I'm so proud of her and all the progress we have made! All meds and g-tube DC'd on May 5th- 2010. She's still a skinny minny but she's healthy and happy! She's amazing!
    ERICKA'S JOURNEY: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...39&skin_id=801 www.myspace.com/tracy_leigh

UGH!!! I hate this moderation issue and hopefully things have slowed down for Dawn and I will let her know how much we hate it! LOL! I am trying hard in the morning to check the moderation area and approve posts that are in there.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.

Blog Entries
    I finally just encountered the same issue! Ugh! Hope the moderation issue can be fixed soon!!!!!!!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Thanks for all your hard work Tracy & Dawn! My avatar & sig line issue are fixed (Yea!) but I am also on moderation too.. (Boo!). Hope the programers figure it out quick!

Shelly Moore
    Last edited by ShellyMoore; 11-09-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Moderation issue should be fixed....fingers crossed no more posts going to moderation! Shelly, Christina, Nicole....you can check that out for me, for it seems the moderation panel enjoyed your posts! LOL!