Stay Connected

Thread: Update on our CDH HOPE Totebag Program

Update on our CDH HOPE Totebag Program

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all the amazing members who are donating items we've been able to mail out over 30 totebags a month to new and expectant CDH families! YEAH that we can do that! Not so much yeah for the fact that CDH is affected so many more people.

We are currently running low on a lot of totebag items:

* teddy bears
    * CDH Baby Books
    * disposible cameras
    * baby blankets
    * soft picture frames
    * cloth eye masks
    * kids books
    * journals
    * pacifiers
    * hair lock holders
    * booties
    * button up newborn shirts

For now, we are ok on tissue, lotion, hand sanitizer, handprint kits and chapsticks.

Any donations GREATLY appreciated! All donations are tax-deductible and will be labeled in honor / in memory of our cherub. Items can be sent to:

CHERUBS
    3650 Rogers Rd #290
    Wake Forest, NC 27598

These tote bags are a big group effort as each item is donated with love and support and that's exactly what these families need!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Dawn,

I am going to change my annual totebag drive to semi-annual so I will be collecting in September as well as December/January. I hope that will be more productive. Which is also another excuse for me to come see you!! I would also love to get an updated list of everything that is in the totebags because I thought I saw somewhere you were putting in baby books, like to read to them?? That was not on my original list. Let me know
    Melissa Larrison mother to 3 girls Jada-10- Kaia-9 and Hanna who is my angel. LCDH on ventilator 21 days- ECMO 17 days- Kidney failure- Dialysis for 3 days.

Bumping this thread up again....we are running low on items for the totebags!

Update on our CDH HOPE Totebag Program
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks to all the amazing members who are donating items we've been able to mail out over 30 totebags a month to new and expectant CDH families! YEAH that we can do that! Not so much yeah for the fact that CDH is affected so many more people.

We are currently running low on a lot of totebag items:

* teddy bears
    * CDH Baby Books
    * disposible cameras
    * baby blankets
    * soft picture frames
    * cloth eye masks
    * kids books
    * journals
    * pacifiers
    * hair lock holders
    * booties
    * button up newborn shirts

For now, we are ok on tissue, lotion, hand sanitizer, handprint kits and chapsticks.

Any donations GREATLY appreciated! All donations are tax-deductible and will be labeled in honor / in memory of our cherub. Items can be sent to:

CHERUBS
    3650 Rogers Rd #290
    Wake Forest, NC 27598

These tote bags are a big group effort as each item is donated with love and support and that's exactly what these families need!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org