Stay Connected

Thread: Washington and Oregon Family Get Together!!!

Washington and Oregon Family Get Together!!!

Setting up a Dual State Get Together for May 2012!! I just have to say, I'm Soooooo Excited!!!
    My name is Christina, I am Mother to 4 children. My 3rd child, Hunter was born, full term and survived LCDH(Left Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia), ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation Initial replacement of missing diaphragm with synthetic patch,Breathing Machines,Stroke,No Pericardial Sack,RSV,Repair to diaphragm Patch,Bowel Blockage,Bowel Reconstruction,Months of IV antibiotics,Lovenox Shots to dissolve blood clot in heart,Low Weight and Size,Still eating by G-Tube and Physical, Occupational and Feeding Therapy Daily.Through all of this, he looks at me and brightens every room with his smile! Overall,Hunter spent 45 days in NICU,several other hospital stays and approximately 10 surgeries.He has 2 Big Sisters,Danielle 20 (Dating a CDH Survivor),Codee 16,and a baby Brother,Hayden 2. Hunter's condition,in a weird way, has made us stronger as a family and has taught us lessons we will never forget! I wanted other families to know that there is someone here for them, someone that they can depend on and a little boy that can provide some light in the darkness of CDH.
    Christina Smith-Stembler
    Washington State CHERUBS Rep/ Oregon CHERUBS Co-Rep/ Mother to Hunter, LCDH Survivor
    washington@cherubs-cdh.org
    www.cdhsupport.org
    425-922-2828
    www.babyhomepages.net/stembler
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.s.stembler

If your interested in joining the fun, please let me know!! I look forward to meeting everyone!!
    My name is Christina, I am Mother to 4 children. My 3rd child, Hunter was born, full term and survived LCDH(Left Sided Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia), ECMO (extracorporeal membrane oxygenation Initial replacement of missing diaphragm with synthetic patch,Breathing Machines,Stroke,No Pericardial Sack,RSV,Repair to diaphragm Patch,Bowel Blockage,Bowel Reconstruction,Months of IV antibiotics,Lovenox Shots to dissolve blood clot in heart,Low Weight and Size,Still eating by G-Tube and Physical, Occupational and Feeding Therapy Daily.Through all of this, he looks at me and brightens every room with his smile! Overall,Hunter spent 45 days in NICU,several other hospital stays and approximately 10 surgeries.He has 2 Big Sisters,Danielle 20 (Dating a CDH Survivor),Codee 16,and a baby Brother,Hayden 2. Hunter's condition,in a weird way, has made us stronger as a family and has taught us lessons we will never forget! I wanted other families to know that there is someone here for them, someone that they can depend on and a little boy that can provide some light in the darkness of CDH.
    Christina Smith-Stembler
    Washington State CHERUBS Rep/ Oregon CHERUBS Co-Rep/ Mother to Hunter, LCDH Survivor
    washington@cherubs-cdh.org
    www.cdhsupport.org
    425-922-2828
    www.babyhomepages.net/stembler
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/christina.s.stembler

Definitely interested but worried about transportation. We hope our car situation improves by then!

Shelly