Stay Connected

Thread: Parade of Cherubs in BOSTON? Who's Interested?

Parade of Cherubs in BOSTON? Who's Interested?

Who is interested in walking in a Parade of Cherubs on April 19th in Boston? Who wants to volunteer to help?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I would love to take part in Boston and I should as MA rep. However, I have class on Thursdays until about 1pm. I wouldn't even get to Boston until at least 3:00 because traffic starts early! I am hoping to put something together to take to Boston and Providence a couple of weeks before though to spread the word on CDH and CDH awareness day.
    Mommy to a Miracle: Ericka Elizabeth (3.18.2009)-LCDH diagnosed in utero at 29 weeks- Venitlator- Nitric Oxide- Repair surgery at 13 days- Venous Venous ECMO at 16 days- Venous Arterial ECMO at 21 days- came off ECMO at 36 days- off oxygen support at 84 days- G-tube surgery at 78 days- home at 100 days..FINALLY! I'm so proud of her and all the progress we have made! All meds and g-tube DC'd on May 5th- 2010. She's still a skinny minny but she's healthy and happy! She's amazing!
    ERICKA'S JOURNEY: http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...39&skin_id=801 www.myspace.com/tracy_leigh