Stay Connected

Thread: Stories of Cherubs Volume III - Submit Your Story!

Stories of Cherubs Volume III - Submit Your Story!

"Stories of Cherubs" Volume III will be published this November if we collect 100 or more new stories! Please submit your story here or in the other forum for Stories of Survivors. Please make sure to include a photo and proof read as we don't proof stories!

Deadline for submission is September 15th!

Hello my name is Joanna Daughtry. I live in Cedar Hill, Texas with my husband Douglas. Baby Bella was born June 10,2011 with CDH at Parkland Hospital in Dallas, TX. 5 days later she went to Children's Medical Center to have surgery. Bella had pulmonary hypertension which took a major on her and she grew wings July 31,2011

Cherub Liam's Story

My name is Jade Hunt. My husband, Dustin, our oldest son, Landon and I live in Addison, Vermont. Our Cherub, Liam Anthony Hunt was born on May 22, 2011 in Middlebury, Vermont with a previously undiagnosed right-sided CDH. He was immediately airlifted to Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in Lebanon, New Hampshire and after some stabilization, was transported to Children's Hospital Boston in Boston, Massachusetts. Liam was placed on ECMO at 1 day old and his CDH was repaired when he was 2 days old. After two rounds of ECMO intervention, countless tests and the sudden onset of Tracheitis, Liam grew his angel wings on June 25, 2011.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jade A. Hunt- Mother of Gorgeous Angel, Liam. Liam was born on May 22, 2011 with a right CDH. This defect went undetected throughout my entire pregnancy. Upon his arrival in the world, Liam was airlifted to Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire, then transferred to Children's Hospital Boston in Massachusetts. Liam fought with the mighty strength of the lion, far surpassing all expectations. Due to an infection in his trachea, Liam passed away on June 25, 2011. Liam is one of God's most perfect Angels and is in heaven in God's arms watching over all of these precious Cherubs and their families! I continue to tell Liam that he is going to change the world! Liam will make the world a better place- even though he's watching from afar. Also mother to My Beautiful, Landon and married to their devoted, supportive and loving father, Dustin.