Stay Connected

Thread: How was the Conference? What did you learn?

How was the Conference? What did you learn?

I was lucky enough to be able to attend the conference the last 2 years, however, I wasn't able to attend this year. I know I learned so, so much each year, so I would love if those who went would tell us what they learned, how were the speakers, who did they meet? Thanks guys!!!!
    Mom to Dakota Tenney- born 12-25-08 (RCDH). Diagnosed at 29 weeks. Born 7 weeks and 2 days early (32 weeks and 5 days). She is my Christmas gift and I am never giving her back. ECMO three days. Surgery on Day 13. Home on cannula oxygen 2-25-2009. Off oxygen 3-31-2009. No feeding tube yet *knock on wood*. Hard to feed and still a skinny little girl- but we are working on it!

I've never been able to go to any of them. I'm with you. I can't wait to hear everything that went on. I'm sure it was amazing. Thank you for the great post Jennifer!
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )