Stay Connected

Thread: CHERUBS new Facebook CDH Forums application!

CHERUBS new Facebook CDH Forums application!

NEWS UPDATE:

Introducing CHERUBS new Facebook CDH Forums application!

Our same wonderful safe and confidential forums but now more easily accessible through Facebook!

Facebook Forum App - https://apps.facebook.com/cdhcherubs

View our forums, read member blogs, view photos right through Facebook!

You can view the public forums without being a member but only members can view the private members only areas.

Any problems signing up e-mail us at login@cdhsupport.org

Any questions about how to use the forums, our CPAB is ready to help at cpab@cdhsupport.org

Please, if you have questions on how to use the forums, please ask!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Welcome everyone!
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

I will do my best to keep up with the forums. There seems to be so much to keep up on and I'm doing my best to get it all figured out. So please just bear with me and I will get the hang of it all soon.

No worries Jamie. It's a lot to take in. Take your time and in time you will be a pro. Enjoy the forums.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

I\'m glad this is centralized!!!! Tracy I will probably contact you if I can\'t figure it out! LOL