Stay Connected

Thread: Washington DC Parade of Cherubs & Capitol Hill Visit - April 18 & 19th

Washington DC Parade of Cherubs & Capitol Hill Visit - April 18 & 19th

Washington DC Parade

Meet with Senate Offices on April 18th
    Reception the evening of April 18th
    Parade on April 19th
    On Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/events/401677689912783/
    Register on Eventbrite - http://cdhawarenessday-2013washingtondc.eventbrite.com/
    Set up your own Team Member page on Firstgiving - https://www.firstgiving.com/10125/cdhawarenessday2013
    100% of money raised will go to the CDH Research Fund
    Contact Dawn Torrence Williamson with any questions about this event
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

HOTEL RATE DISCOUNT CUT OFF DATE IS MARCH 18th!!!!

Guests may now make individual reservations at the group rate of $129.00/night ($10 extra for each Adult past two) for Wednesday April 17th and Thursday April 18th. The toll free number if 1.877.504.0047. The block is under the "CHERUBS - DC" name. Guests an also refer to the group under the group code of CH1.

Guests may also make reservations using our website. The weblink is:

http://www.holidayinn.com/hotels/us/...?groupCode=CH1

The rate will be available until the cut-off date of Monday 3/18/2013. Any bookings made after will be subject to the hotel's prevailing rate. The rate includes breakfast for everyone in the room. Rooms may be canceled without penalty up to 72 hours prior to arrival.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Looks like fun!!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

I went last year and had a great time. This year I will be returning with my whole family. We can't wait to see everyone.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

Oh great Freedom, I can\'t wait to see you again!! I\'m excited there will be a reception to give us all more time to talk.

I saw that, I don't think we can make that. It's the night before right? We are planning on driving Friday morning into DC. Can't wait to see you too. I know that was the hard part not getting enough time to spend with everyone. Very thankful for those folks I did get to see and talk with. Take care & drive safe. many thanks for all your hard work on the event.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )

To all members: The DC parade starts at 11:00am