Stay Connected

Thread: CDH story on local news...

CDH story on local news...

In anticipation of our upcoming fundraiser the local news did a story. We know another local station is running a story tomorrow as well:

http://www.wkbn.com/content/features...vLl8n4BWA.cspx

D Jones
    www.facebook.com/fightingforlegacy

I knew it was you! I was talking to my Mom and she was telling me about the little boy in Cincy with CDH from Youngstown. I kept asking is his name Legacy? She was not sure she was getting ready for work. My Mom said Amy R. was really interested in CDH (I've known Rich Morgan since I was a kid super nice man).

Just watched the report, nice job Natural! Great interview.
    Last edited by NicoleWheeler; 03-19-2013 at 10:37 PM.

Thank you for sharing!!! A wonderful interview and very touching. Legacy is a fighter!!! Hope the upcoming benefit is wonderful.

Praying for continued strength and healing for Legacy.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Many thanks for sharing. You did a great job. Hope you have a great turnout at your upcoming event. make sure to come back and post and update for all members to read about. Take care and sending lots of love & good thoughts to Legacy.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )