Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Volunteers Needed!!!

Yes, are you going to check in or would you like me to? I talk to her on a regular basis.

You can check in with her! Thank you!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Checked in, ill let you know of a reply

Okay, she responded. She'a been super busy with the holidays and is getting the paperwork sent in this week!

That sounds good to me!!!! Thanks Lauren for checking in with her!

Please, any of you, if you are interested in volunteering please send Josh and I an email at volunteer@cherubs-cdh.org! We would love to have you join our team in 2104!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

When I was the MI Rep. I tried to get people to volunteer as a Co-Rep. There a lot of MI and members and unfortunately I couldn't get anyone to volunteer or write for a Proclamation. I was the one man band in Michigan. So hopefully on the conference call we can come up with a way to get people more involved. The interest just doesn't seem to be there and I'm not sure why.

Alyssa~ 7/19/2004; LCDH- ECMO 11 days (VV 5 days)- (VA 6 days)-To date, the only Double ECMO Case at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital, Vent 19 days- Osc. Vent 1 day- Jet Vent 1 day- Oxygen 20 days. 64 days in the NICU, came home on NG tube, continuous drip feeds. 02/28/2005 Fundoplication and G-tube placed.