Stay Connected

Thread: Sweet Phoebe the Fighter

Sweet Phoebe the Fighter

IMG_4337.jpgIMG_5868.jpg

It's so amazing how far our cherub has come. Miss Phoebe the Fighter is 7 months old today! We love her so much and couldn't imagine our lives without this little miracle.

She's adorable! Thanks for sharing! My fighter will be 6 in March. Time goes so fast.
    Mom to Brooke-3/22/04- Braden-3/13/08-RCDH diagnosed at birth- treated at CHOP- CDH repair at 1 day old- home on day 12- Orchiopexy for undescended testicle (4/13/09)- Myringotomy with tubes bilateral (ear tube surgery-7/6/10)
    North Carolina State Co-Rep http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...bon-braden.jpg Braden's video http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p...edium=text_url

Yea!!! Glad to hear she is doing so well!!! My daughter will be 10 in July!!!!!!

Alyssa~ 7/19/2004; LCDH- ECMO 11 days (VV 5 days)- (VA 6 days)-To date, the only Double ECMO Case at Helen DeVos Children's Hospital, Vent 19 days- Osc. Vent 1 day- Jet Vent 1 day- Oxygen 20 days. 64 days in the NICU, came home on NG tube, continuous drip feeds. 02/28/2005 Fundoplication and G-tube placed.

Phoebe is beautiful! Pretty eyes! Happy 7 months Miss Phoebe!! Can you believe you will be celebrating her 1st birthday this year!!!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Yay! Love seeing our beautiful babes thriving!
    Laura Henderson
    Missouri State Representative
    Mom to Lucie, LCDH survivor

She is adorable! I love the look in that photo! Always love hearing about how good our babies are doing!
    Father to Evie Nanette and Allyson Belle. Evie diagnosed with LCDH and passed away 14 hours after birth. Allyson diagnosed with LCDH- spent 4 months in NICU- 3 hernia repairs- on feeding tube and oxygen until she passed away at 15 months. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member, Co-Volunteer Coordinator, and Utah State Representative.

She is beautiful! So nice to hear she is doing so amazing!
    Amanda Mother of Liz born 09/09/2002 with LCDH,Emily 05/27/2005. Liz was diagnosed at 12 weeks in uetro 90 percent of left diaphragm missing. Gortex patch put in at 3 days old. Ever abdominal organ other then kidneys herniated. Born at 38 weeks, 6 lbs 11oz. Born in Hamilton ON. Hospitalized for 6 weeks. Rehirniated at age 6 and 3 surgeries age 10 almost lost my Cherub again. Duplication cysts on her stomach. Reflux and on going GI issues.

I am glad to hear Phoebe is doing so well.

She is SO beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing with CHERUBS.
    Mom to Kylee Freedom Green. 10/04/00 - 10/05/00. 3lbs 14 ozs. Born at 35 weeks via emergency cesarean due to massive polyhydramnios that was restricting Kylee’s growth. She had LSCDH Her stomach, chest, and small portions of her liver, had breached into the upper-chest. Kylee had other congenital anomalies including: multiple heart-defects, two-vessel cord, Trisomy-18, as well as an AV canal defect. After much research, we chose to deliver at St. Luke’s Episcopal Hospital in Houston, TX . As soon as they delivered her she was immediately transferred to the NICU/Neo-Natal team right at the adjoining Texas Children’s Hospital. Also mom to Trey ( 9 ), Skyla ( , Chloe ( 6 ) & Elodie ( 3 )