Hi everyone. Our daughter Alexandra was born 3/8/13 with LCDH. She will celebrate her first birthday next month and is doing GREAT -- eating, crawling, etc., no meds or devices. We are so thankful. To celebrate, my husband and I are hosting an event where we work -- Jacksonville Executive at Craig Airport (we run a flight school) -- titled Fly It Forward Jacksonville:

http://www.holladayaviation.com/fly-...-jacksonville/

Our school, in cooperation with volunteer local pilots, will be offering free introductory flights to girls and women to celebrate Women of Aviation Worldwide Week. The mission of Fly It Forward Jacksonville is to:

• Provide an opportunity for girls and women to experience the freedom, empowerment and pride of flying an airplane
  • Introduce girls and women to the educational and career opportunities that aviation has to offer
  • Raise money to support the not-for-profit Wolfson Children’s Hospital of Jacksonville

Wolfson has an ECMO program. I've become friends with another local female flight instructor who also had serious complications with her first pregnancy, and her baby was in the NICU there for 3 weeks. So this is special for both of us.

Anyway... In case any of you ladies are in the Jacksonville area on March 8 and would like to stop by to say hello -- or even sign up for a free flight with me -- we'd love to have you.

Best to all,
Meredith Holladay