Stay Connected

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: CDH Ribbon with your CHERUB's name on it!

Blog Entries
    May I please have one for my son Luke?

Blog Entries
    I know this was posted a long time ago, but I was wondering if you could make one for my Leelu? I understand if you're not doing them any more, or are too busy, but thanks in advance either way.

I will send our members of the CPAB an email that you want a ribbon for Leelu. If you don't hear from one of them soon (Felecia or Shelly), you can email us again at cpab@cherubs-cdh.org.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Leelu.jpg
    Here is Leelu ribbon. Thanks for raising CDH awareness!
    Felecia Marie Woodruff- CHERUBS Volunteer
    Pennsylvania State Representative, Awareness Committee Leader, Parent Advisory Board Member

Daughter, Hayden, DOB October 8th, 2009. CHERUB SURVIVOR son, Bryson, DOB July 30th, 2012 born at The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia.
    21 Days ECMO, 6 Days Oscillator Ventilator, Day 32 CDH Surgery, Day 35 Got to hold him for the 1st time, 25 Days Conventional Ventilator plus 21 Days while on ECMO, 4 Days CPAP, 17 Days Nasal Cannulas, Day 90 Came Home from the NICU
    Bryson's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/brysonsbattleprayerpage
    My Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/felecia.woodruff
    Email: fwoodruff@cherubs-cdh.org | awareness@cherubs-cdh.org

Blog Entries
    Thank you so much.

Blog Entries
    I would like one as well for my mom to hang. I may have survived threw all this and still fighting but she never let me give up at every surgery her and dad would walk me to the OR doors give me my kisses and hugs and she would be in dad's arms when I would look back she would say you will be ok I'll be right here when you get back. My parents were so awesome threw everything
    Last edited by VirginiaP; 11-26-2014 at 12:09 PM. Reason: typo

I would like one please!!

My little ángel sofia she passed a way in january 11th 2016

Mayela, I'm so sorry for your loss of Sofia. I'm glad you have found Cherubs for support, we are here if you want to share Sofia's CDH journey with us. I will make you up a ribbon tonight.
    Last edited by AmandaPlakholm; 04-07-2016 at 07:23 PM.
    Amanda Mother of Liz born 09/09/2002 with LCDH,Emily 05/27/2005. Liz was diagnosed at 12 weeks in uetro 90 percent of left diaphragm missing. Gortex patch put in at 3 days old. Ever abdominal organ other then kidneys herniated. Born at 38 weeks, 6 lbs 11oz. Born in Hamilton ON. Hospitalized for 6 weeks. Rehirniated at age 6 and 3 surgeries age 10 almost lost my Cherub again. Duplication cysts on her stomach. Reflux and on going GI issues.

Here is Sofia's ribbon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Amanda Mother of Liz born 09/09/2002 with LCDH,Emily 05/27/2005. Liz was diagnosed at 12 weeks in uetro 90 percent of left diaphragm missing. Gortex patch put in at 3 days old. Ever abdominal organ other then kidneys herniated. Born at 38 weeks, 6 lbs 11oz. Born in Hamilton ON. Hospitalized for 6 weeks. Rehirniated at age 6 and 3 surgeries age 10 almost lost my Cherub again. Duplication cysts on her stomach. Reflux and on going GI issues.

I would like one please!
    Thanks,
    Adrienne, mom to survivor Grace now 17 yrs!