Stay Connected

Thread: 2014 CDH Research Fundraiser

2014 CDH Research Fundraiser

Our annual CDH Research Fundraiser Tickets are still available!!! Drawing to be held December 31st. Last day to purchase tickets is December 30th.

This year tickets are just $10.00 each! Our goal is to sell 2000 for a $10,000 prize.

Purchase at http://www.cherubs-cdh.org/awareness...tegory=6687049

Through fundraisers like this, CHERUBS has been able to further the Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia research of many centers the past several years.

Voting is taking place right now for the winner of this year's research fundraiser on Facebook. Visit http://woobox.com/ab54sc to vote.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

Mailed mine out Monday, hope they arrive tomorrow. Makes me nervous now to trust the mail so I did it priority mail with a tracking number.
    Amanda Mother of Liz born 09/09/2002 with LCDH,Emily 05/27/2005. Liz was diagnosed at 12 weeks in uetro 90 percent of left diaphragm missing. Gortex patch put in at 3 days old. Ever abdominal organ other then kidneys herniated. Born at 38 weeks, 6 lbs 11oz. Born in Hamilton ON. Hospitalized for 6 weeks. Rehirniated at age 6 and 3 surgeries age 10 almost lost my Cherub again. Duplication cysts on her stomach. Reflux and on going GI issues.

Hope so too! The crazy mail system anyways. We have had the craziest things happen with mail this year and it adds up with their mistakes too!
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org