Stay Connected

Thread: Newsletter Angels

Newsletter Angels

Our printed newsletters will start going out again to off-line families, hospitals, and parents who subscribes.

For $500.00 for a whole Newsletter Sponsorship you will receive a 8.5 x 11" full-page tribute to your cherub on the back page. You will also received a printed copy and a CHERUBS Member t-shirt.

You can post your cherub's story, photos, poems or whatever you like within reason (disclaimer here for appropriate behavior).

What a great way to remember or honor your cherub!

Members can also go in together and share sponsorship for $250.00 for 2 familis or $125.00 for 4.

Sponsorship for each newsletter is on a first-come, first serve basis. Our next newsletter will be published in June.

If anyone would like to be a Newsletter Angel for this issue, I need your donation by tomorrow (Tuesday) to dedicate the newsletter to your cherub.

You can donate through our web site at http://www.cdhsupport.org/donate/index.php
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Is there a certain amount to donate?(for a newsletter Angel)
    Being a Newsletter Angel is different from being a newsletter sponsor right?
    Thanks
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Newsletter sponsor and Newsletter Angel are the same thing. You can donate $125.00 and receive a 1/4th page tribute to your cherub or up to $500.00 for a full page tribute. The donation pays for postage and printing.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Ok, I made a mistake. Do I still have time? I can go and put in the rest on. Does this have a picture included? I cannot figure out how to get these uploaded-do you think I could email it to you-if it does include a picture.
    Sorry not to have know this-and I know your working hard trying to get the newsletter done!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Yes, Stephanie, you still have time... I won't finish this up until later today. Yes you can add a photo and you can e-mail it to me if you'd like.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Thank you-I will put in the right amount now and try and email you a picture of Miss Shelby. Hopefully I can figure that out!!!LOL
    Stephanie