Stay Connected

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Posting Contest!

Kara, I hope we tie too. There's too much pressure for little ol' me.

Blog Entries
    We do know how to make the site interesting and entertaining don't we there, Big Guns!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

You ladies are cracking me up!!!!!
    Every time I look on the website- guess what I see.
    Lise and Kara!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    I think I'll give Lise a chance to catch up. I'm taking off for the day to go Christmas shopping and then I have to clean this house. Early intervention is coming tomorrow and the way my house looks, they might try and call in social services or something.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

awww, kara, you are so sweet.
    My shopping is done. I try to grab as much stuff the day after Christmas. We got tons of stuff 75% off for this yr.
    Have fun and stay safe

Blog Entries
    I have 80% of the shopping done about a month ago, but am down to the toughies. I ventured out and I think I sat in traffic longer than I was in stores. What are all those people doing out at 2:00 in the afternoon? They're supposed to be in school or working. I got a few things but found myself walking around in circles and so I bought a ham and gave up.

I don't know if I should reply or not....
    Where are you Lise?????????
    I am happy to say i am totally done...even presents we mail..have been mailed.
    I have a lot to wrap...but it is here in the house.
    I am working on this Rat Patrol flyer for the CHERUBS fundraiser and I actually got Shelby to sit on a 4-wheeler!!!!! I am going to try and forward it so you guys can see it!! I am so excited!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I never go on after like 3. My kids get the computer then
    Victoria on Webkins
    Jason on Itunes
    Nick on Runescape. They each get an hour.
    Sometimes if Jason isn't downloading a movie to his ipod then I'll go on when emmie's trying to sleep.
    But I'm here!
    Just trying to stay toasty warm.....

Blog Entries
    Come on, Lise - just a couple more posts for us to tie it up and end our posting year!!

Blog Entries
    You two have been crazy this month! Is there anything you don't respond to?
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog