Stay Connected

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cafepress Comments

Cafepress Comments

Have you purchased a cafepress item? Tell us what you think!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Cafepress

I have purchased the CHERUBS book. It was easy to do. Also last year I purchased some penguin items for my youngest daughter (my penguin nut) and it was very easy to do also.

Blog Entries
    I purchased Stories of CHERUBS from Cafepress. It was very easy and no issues being from another country. The book made it all the way to Australia in perfect condition and in VERY quick time. This is the first time I have bought anything but have been thinking I might suggest a couple of items to my family that I would like for Christmas!
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

I've told my family that this year I want CHERUBS clothes. Sweatshirt, sweatsuit, hat, baseball shirt, etc. I usually get sweatclothes from my sister every year anyway, so I'd rather have the CHERUBS ones.

We'll be adding a lot of new designs to the items this year!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I bought a hoodie sweatshirt 2 years ago. It's held up very well. I'm so proud to wear it.

I just got a bumpersticker and I love it. I couldnt decide what I wanted to get, there was so much to choose from so I decided to get something that the people who drive on my butt can read
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage

I bought a CHERUBS hoodie sweatshirt and a baseball jersey. I needed to exchange the size and they were great about it. Everything arrived quickly and looks and feels great!
    Michelle Mommy to Abigail Taylor diagnosed at 20 weeks left side DH - born 8/13/07 - on ECMO 4 days - surgery done 8/17/07 - had to be taken off ECMO due to bleeding on her brain - went with the Angels on 8/18/07 Mommy also to Emily who turned 4yrs old 15days after Abbie was born

Blog Entries
    I haven't bought anything yet but I just looked at everything and I know what most of my family is getting this year for christmas I love all the different Cherubs!
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

bumper stickers

Can anyone tell me about the bumber stickers? Are they removeable
    or true bumber stickers that are hard to remove? I would like one but
    my car is leased, I would need someting that could come off.

Thanks,
    Kim

I would love to have a car magnet as well as a sticker. My sticker is getting a bit weathered.