Stay Connected

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: CDH Clubhouse (Forums) Info / Questions / Problems

Blog Entries
    Pictures are uploaded. Wow, I did it in 10 minutes. I'm getting good at this.

Good job!!!! I just approved them so they are up. You are getting good at this! He's adorable!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Blog Entries
    I see you have a little info line about you/Shane at the bottom of each of your postings. Is this something that we should all create? It is pretty nice and helps us know a bit of background about who is speaking.

Blog Entries

Hard to read..

Hi Dawn,

I have received some feedback on the website. One of the members was saying she thought it would be hard for someone new to the site to find us (or their relevant country/state). I told her if they weren't yet members they would use the links along the top in the yellow section and find us really quickly. She looked at me blanky and said where? She had not even noticed them up there. I had a look and she is right - they are really hard to read and could be missed by others. Can the yellow line be made bigger and the headers more bold so that they stand out?

My other concern is registering for the first time. It took me a while to find the appropriate link to register. When you hit join/log in it generally takes you to the log in page only and not to the register page. Could a link be added to each log on page for new people to register so that they don't get frustrated and give up? I also have a number of medical professionals interested in joining. I looked for the relevant page for them to register and couldn't find it - I assume they use a different page than the parent registration page???

Thanks for all your hard work Dawn and it is wonderful to log on and see SO MANY posts.
    Danielle- mum of Alyssa 21-22/05/92 L-CDH diagnosed at birth

The medical professionals membership form is in the downloads section. I have to set up a different form for them. We're considering adding a separate site with a forum like this just for the doctors and research end of CDH. Since we already have the software, I had the programmer copy it over to another site in case we decide to do that. Just need to get enough doctors interested in posting.

Yes, we do need a register button on the pages or something. I'll see what we can do.

Not sure what to do about the yellow section, it has to fit all screens so we're kind of stuck on the size. I thought it would be enough to say on the homepage to use it. Is everyone having trouble using it?
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Kara, yes, it is pretty handy to have that info right in front of us when we talk to each other. You can add yours within your profile settings (click on Profile at the top under the photos of the cherubs). It's the Signature setting.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    I just can not figure out how to create my own photo album. I go to "User Albums" and I can't find any option to create an album. Please help!

At the bottom, under the lists of user albums there should be an option to start your own album.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Blog Entries
    Nope

in my profile I noticed my phone number was a bunch of randoms:2147483647 to be exact. So I deleted it and put in my phone number and saved. When I went to see if it worked I realized those same numbers are back. any ideas why this is??
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage