Stay Connected

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Our Cafepress Store!

How about all those jewelry crafters out there? What about a beaded
    bracelet or pin that says CDH on it? Or even come up with a
    symbol that can be used as a bracelet charm?

Kim

Blog Entries
    Just a quick thing that had been mentioned. I think getting a car magnet would be great-even if just has the Cherubs logo on it. I think a lot of people feel more comfortable putting a magnet on their car that can be removed rather than a bumper sticker.

As far as the jewelry idea goes- I would love to have a pin or bracelet, etc.. I think that would be a good thing to design.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

I am a jewelry crafter and have been trying to come up with ideas to make a CHERUB bracelet with crystal beads and letters. It could also be personalized with the child's name. Another bracelet idea is a charm bracelet that could be added to over time. I found a website that does custom engraved tags. If you are interested, I'll try to make up some samples and post pictures. I also have some ideas about making angel pins. Since I only recently joined, I don't know what ideas others may have proposed already.
    The site for the charms is www.charmfactory.com

I LOVE the jewelry ideas! We can't do those through cafepress so we would need a jeweler who could create these as they are ordered and donate a portion.

Jewelry committee full of volunteers who make jewelry as crafts? I know a lot of members make these or are crafty. Maybe find a supplier who give a discount or donation on orders from members and everyone can make their own or pay someone to make them for them?

I don't know, what do you all think? Maybe we should start a thread for jewelry. I'll go do that.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Oh, and I'm looking into the car magnets. Cafepress doesn't offer them so we have to find someone else and find out how much they cost, if they will make them as order or if we have to buy in bulk, etc.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

Cafepress Special Offer -

* Free Economy or Standard shipping for purchases of $75 or more, excluding shipping charges and applicable sales tax. Delivery address must be within the United States. All orders will be Economy shipping unless, the order is not eligible for Economy shipping (e.g., order exceeds Economy weight restrictions). Coupon code must be entered at check out. Promotion starts on November 17, 2007, at 12:00 a.m. (PST) and ends on November 21, 2007, at 11:59 p.m. (PST). See Shipping Information for additional shipping options. Cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts or coupons.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

If anyone is planning on ordering items with our cherub characters on them, please let us know and we'll get those updated first. We are replacing the text on all of our cafepress.com items and we have 1000's so it's a bit time-consuming, and we don't want anyone waiting for a particular item. So let me or Barb know!

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

All the holiday card submissions are now available at cafepress on sweatshirts, ornaments and cards!

http://www.cafepress.com/cherubs/3918237

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada

I just ordered my first CHERUBS shirts. I can't wait until I get them. I got my husband a awareness sleveless shirt - I hope he'll were it @ the academy, but I doubt it. You know, guys have to be manly. Little does he know . . . I'll make him Oh I love to be a wife LOL!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]