Stay Connected

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Our Cafepress Store!

Sweet story:

I received my shirts today BUT the logos were mixed up, my logo I wanted was on Steves shirt and visa versa. I was so upset, I wanted to wear them tomorrow to the hospitals : (

I filed a return with Cafepress. A lady wrote me back and is sending out the correct items, and letting me keep the shirts free of charge. Dawn - you find a nice place to work with. I was so excited I get to wear my shirt tomorrow (wrong logo but that's okay )
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

That is a sweet story Kate. Very nice to be able to keep the shirts free of charge and get new ones!!! Sweet deal.
    Tomorrow you guys are going to the hospitals? What a great feeling you will have.
    Please try to enjoy your day tomorrow-you are doing a great thing for CDH awareness and CHERUBS!!!!
    Still sending thoughts and Prayers your way.
    Do you have one of the CDH new car ribbons Kate? If not, please let me know, I want to send you one as a Thank you for doing the video!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Oh thanks so much Steph, I do not have a magnet!! You're givin me too much!!! Come to think of it, UPS never even came to pick up that package today!! I will have to call later this week.
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

I talked to UPS and they are not charging us the cost of shipping. So you don't even have to call them. I feel so bad about the candles breaking, this is the least I can do. I'll send it tomorrow or the next day.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I know I loved them! Especially the heart gel candle, since we are in the midst of moving, I was going to decorate for Valentines day, it would have been my only decoration LOL!! But you know what, ITS THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS

I'm glad they called you . . .

I will see if they have another one, oh yes my husband just found the one I bought for myself. I am a candle lover!!! So when I find one I like, I normally vuy a few. Your in luck!!!
    It's yours-I'll send it with the ribbon.
    This is nothing to all the time I am sure you are putting into this video of Shelby.
    But I will be sending it at a store that promises not to break the package.

Blog Entries
    This will scare you candle lovers.

Sunday afternoon we were here at home and Chuck yelled to me saying he had to go help the neighbors 4 doors down and to watch the kids. I went outside to see what was going on and their house was engulfed in flames and on fire from top to bottom. Oh my!! 8 firetrucks arrived and got it out, but not without $65,000 in damage to the house alone. The cause? A candle!!!!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

WOW, that is scary.
    I have invested in candle toppers, candle holders that you don't even have to light your candles. So, I hope that I am a safe candle burner.
    My Best Friend in the entire world, lost EVERYTHING she and her husband had in a candle fire. So believe me I am SO VERY careful. She has only been to the house once since they lost everything and since Shelby has been born. I make sure I take every step in protecting my family and when she was here....she viewed how I burned candles and I actually got her approval. I truly do feel better in being a candle lover and know now that I am burning them in a safe manner.

Blog Entries
    Chuck is a rather careless guy and Aaron is, well, a kid - things happen. Balls get tossed and hit things, you know. So when I had kids I decided I was going to cut back in the use of candles. They set around for decoration but rarely do I light them. I have a oven vent on my stove so when I want to smell candles, I set a jar candle on my stove and the low heat of the oven melts the candle and permiates the house with the scent.

I get freaked out about every time I go to my dad's for dinner. His wife always has to have a taper candle lit at every meal. Do you know how many times one of my boys tries to pull on the tablecloth and that darn candle just about topples. One time my brother was over there and he did knock the candle down and catch a minor fire. And we always have to blow out the candles that are at restaraunt tables we sit at cause sure fire thing (nice pun) Chuck will catch the menu on fire.

MEN! HMMMPPPHHHH!!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

That makes me laugh-becasue Shane sure would do the same thing!
    He has lit paper plates on fire leaving them on the stove. I have to watch him closely!!!!
    Men-they mean well!!!!!!HA HA HA