Stay Connected

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: How To Upload A Photo

Blog Entries
    Yep, that's Corin. She kept eating her hot dog off the stick. With each bite, she'd squirt on some mustard.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Hey, that's a good idea Corin!!! I'm a mustard nut myself and love grilled hotdogs.... that idea sounds yummy!!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

i love mustard .... can we get vegetarian weenies ??
    i knew that would get eveyone's attention " HUNGH .. you gotta be kidding me " but no, i dont eat weenies, that's ok thought b/c if Kara can deal with my flip flops flopping then I can smell weenies !!!!!!! LOL

Blog Entries
    O geez! I hate pictures of myself!

Kara kept laughing at me b/c I was eating my hotdogs off the stick with nothing but mustard Camping to me means FLIP FLOPS (I probably drove Kara nuts-lol) bathing suits, hot dogs and marshmellows! Who needs plates or buns-as long as I have a bottle of mustard I am loving life.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

R we sisters ??
    LOL
    I grew up eating MUSTARD BISCUITS FOR BREAKFAST...
    started off my getting sausage, but ended up tossing the sausage and only putting mustand on it, so mom said, just get it plain and put mustard on it YUMMMMMMY!
    that was a GOOD picture GIRL!
    i love flip flops too, of course !

Blog Entries
    I need my carbs!! Plus the bun hides what I'm actually eating. If I look at the hotdog and think about it, I get heeby jeebies. The bun is a nice surprise.

I admit - I'm too girly girl for camping!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Corin-I love the picture!! You look like your having a great time!!
    Mustard and hot dogs are the way to go!!!
    I eat mustard sandwiches all the time!!!!

Gotta love the flip flops!!!!!

Too girly girl for camping Kara!!! You need to get a camper and I know you would LOVE it!!! lol
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

we got the tent steph but it rained so we didnt camp out in the back
    yahoo..i prayed for rain LOL
    'i'm kidding, i know scott loves this so i am going to try my best, i'll probably have to get medication ..l
    EVER SEE THE MOVIE PARENT TRAP THE OLD ONE.. WHERE THE GIRLFRIEND IS GOING AROUND HITTING STICKS TOGETHER TO NOT ATTRACT BEAR OR SOMETHING, THAT WILL BE ME LoL

ME TOO KARA, i say we all go camping and Penny and Kara will find a nice comfy hotel with a spa,, etc while yall are roughing it oh and shopping and yard sales too right kara\

Well I like Spa's to!
    So that would be a hard call for me.
    I for sure would not miss out on the garage sales!!!!!!
    Maybe we could go for a long week-end and we could try both!!! lol
    Tents, campers and hotel's with Spa's.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]