Stay Connected

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

I just posted on the stamp thread about making keychains

I could make one with a Cherub angel on the end, awareness ribbon, any sort of charm. I cannot however use a generalized CHERUBS sort of picture on the end. Let me order some thing and see what I can come up! I'll still check on the silicone bracelets.

What the heck is zazzle.com?
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Sounds good Kate.
    You are good to be able to do all these crafty things.
    Go check out zazzle.com. It is cool.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    What about using letter cubes in the keychain that would spell out CDH?
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Great idea!! I will order some!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Any way we can get a fund going to purchase silicone bracelts if we get enough interested in them? That way, we can sell them and strictly CHERUBS gets the money in sales? Can we sell them on cafepress if we would buy them? You can buy 100 for anywhere bewteen 120-150? You can also turn those into keychains and buy them? Just some ideas? What all can you put on cafepress? Is it for items they can make only?

Cafepress doesn't offer them. Yes, we can only offer items that they make, though I just created an account at zazzle.com for postage stamps and keychains.

Since I have t-shirts and cookbooks still overtaking my house that we're trying to sell after ordering them years ago... I'd rather we didn't order anything else in bulk for a while.

What's the latest on the jewelry? Did our 2 jewelry makers get in touch and make a plan yet? (yes, that's a huge hint! lol).
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I am going to check out zazzle.com!!!How exciting!!
    Are the recipes from the cookbook from members? When was it made? Is is still for sale?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Keychains are up at http://www.zazzle.com/cherubs

Nothing fancy but they are there if anyone wants to buy any.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

I have finished my bracelet, earings and the lanyard chains but I just haven't had time to get a picture of them. I have to remind the hubby to bring home the camera from work. It is beautiful, I swear I'll get a picture by this weekend. I was thinking of making different bracelets, too. Birthstone ones, I just have to order the beads and suhc for it. I can't wait to go part time at work. Plus I have class Mon-Thurs. My days are SOOO exhausting. I am fixing up the house we are moving in to, too. I wish there were more hours in the day!

Oh Dawn I love those keychains!!!