Stay Connected

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

I am sorry, I never posted prices.

$30 Bracelet

$10 Earrings

$5 Cherub laynards

A portion of the sales will go to CHERUBS. The rest will go to pay for supplies/postage.

I am making a page on Shannon's website today for everything. Hopefully, I can include bigger pictures LOL.

E-mail/PM me if you are interested!!

If you are crafty, and would like to make everything yourself, e-mail/pm me and I will send you a supply list and directions!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

CHERUB custom Silicone Bracelets

I have had a couple of braceltes that are silicone and I love them. I found this site where you can create your very own customized bracelets. There are many other sites that we can choose from, but I just thought I should share this with you

Shanell

http://www.wristbandconnection.com/c...FR1uIgodlDmj7w

how about angel wings!

It looks like our color is turquoise or teal for the CDH, so what if we got some angel wings, either turquoise, teal, or silver, and then in the same colors on the braclet, we right " CHERUBS" or something, I found this site

http://www.craftsnscraps.com/awareness/tealribbons.html

Shannell that is awesome, and you don't even have to buy them in bulk!!! I looked at trying to get some, but every site I found you had to buy 100 plus . . . this is just great! I have to bookmark this site and get some made up! Thanks so much!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

What are they going to look like Kate?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Oh I have so many things I am working on right now!! I am ordering supplies for three new bracelets. One will be a birthstone bracelet with the cherub's name on it (just like Lise had asked about) the other is a bracelet that will say "Mother to a Cherub" I can change Mother to anything though, I am just starting with that, It can say Aunt, Grandma, Sister, whatever....it will have CHERUBS colors for the beads. I will also be working on a survivor bracelet for parent/child/teen with pearls. I also order some silicone bracelets from the site Shannell gave us. Those will be rainbow that say CDH Awareness and CHERUBS website on the back. They are pretty cheap, about 6 bucks for one. Ew just wait, I have so many ideas running through my head!! I am also trying to get a page set up on Shannon's website to post the pictures. I have not gotten very far. Betwenn the pregnancy, fixing up the house, my puppy, the holidays, school and work, I am going bonkers. I should probably be at the othe rhouse right now doing something, but I like posting on CHERUBS more. Steve may not like it, but he doesn't have to know that's what I have been doing all morning LOL!

Silicone bracelets.... can we find a place that will do the baby colors with the clouds? Turquoise... ugh, let's just avoid that drama, besides that color is already used by several groups. Rainbow... that's the band for the Gay Pride group right? If you all really want silicone awareness bracelets, ok, but let's find something we can say is just ours. But personally, I think the beaded bracelets are sooooo much prettier!!!!

To Our Jewelry experts here.... is there any place you can recommend that would make our ribbons on charms? Enamel over metal or something? I put in estimate requests to several places but if any of you know some place that can do this, cheaply, let me know please! For the bracelets, pins, etc... we really need some ribbons.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

http://www.awarenessdesigns.com/
    This site has the pink/blue ribbon in the jewelry.....the pink/blue also stands for infant loss/SIDS/pregnancy loss/male breast cancer

http://www.shanrene.com

This is a pretty neat site as u can put your own graphics on dog tags and other stuff here!

KateC

I LOVE your work!! That i a great talent to have!!

Very cool sites, looking at them now. Will e-mail them for estimates as well. I wish we could find a site that could make the ribbons for under $10 each (under $5 preferably) and put them on charms and pins for us and sell them from their site like the bumper stickers are sold. I don't want us to have to buy 100 or 1000 of these things and then resell them. You guys know I'm slow on mail already!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.