Stay Connected

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

Lise,
    I am charging $30 for the bracelets, which includes postage. I will donate $10 to CHERUBS for each one that I sell.
    Stephanie,
    I can call you later on tonight. I have ulimited long distance from Verizon so it won't cost me anything to call you. How about 7:00 my time or is that too soon?
    Jeanne

Jeanne-that sounds perfect. I'll talk with you soon.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Jeanne-
    I really enjoyed talking with you this evening.
    I am so excited about the quilt you are making for Shelby. I know it is going to be beautiful!
    You are so kind to do this for us.
    Have a great evening.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

MY birthday is coming up...I'm telling mark

I finally got the supplies/charms for the bracelet. I started putting it together today. I wasn't pleased with some of the charms, so I am going to order some more. Just wanted to keep eveyone informed.

I also may order those cellephone pulls, maybe get some earing? Anyone interested?
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

what was wrong with the ordered ones? Were they angels...I forgot what your charms were supposed to look like....

Kate,
    This is Jeanne, the other jewelry maker. May I ask where you buy your supplies? So far I have purchased from Firemountain Gems and Artbeads.com. I've had good luck with both these companies. Firemountain has a flat $5 shipping fee and Artbeads ships for free.I am always looking for new sources for supplies. The prices in the retail stores are just so expensive and most of the time, they don't have what I need. I look forward to seeing your finished charm bracelet.
    Hugs
    Jeanne

I am interested in earrings for sure!!!!!
    I also like the cellphone pulls idea.

I can't wait to see your bracelets Kate!!!!!

Jeanne, one of my friend started making jewlery. She ordered from Firemountain gems. So I started It just seemed awhile for everything so get in (it might of just been me though) I am doing great on the charm bracelet. Some of the charms just didn't look right with the look I was going for, so I'll use them on something else. I'm always craftin little things. I paint, I looove to make clay figures, now I started jewlery. If I need help, I may have to pm you!!! It's such intricate work!! I also found little Cherub laquer boxes, did you see thos ein the magazine?? I think it's 12 for like $11??? I thought it was soo neat!! I'm using the 4mm beads and I can barely see anything anymore!!

When I put in the order for the new charms, I'll get some earings and the pulls too!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

What do the CHERUBS laquer boxes look like?
    Kate-will you post a picture when you are done?