Stay Connected

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

Jeanne and Kate, I'm working on the new CDH Awareness section of the site and want to include the jewelry. I'd like to post photos and either your contact info and prices or directions on making them and where to get supplies, etc. Whatever you'd like to do. Just let me know.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Great! I am still in the works on mine, but this would be such a great activity for famillies. You can do such simple bracelets even for kids!!

Steph I'll post a pic of the boxes when I get home (I think I am going to be late for my app)
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

Kate-how are you today? I hope your day is filled with happiness.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I can't figure out how to post pictures . . .

Here's the link of what the boxes look like

http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...aquerBoxes.jpg
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

The boxes are beautiful!!!!!
    It would be a great place to keep CDH bracelets or any important jewerly.
    Thanks for posting the link.
    Are you ordering the boxes?
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I am going to , if you want here's the site I buy from:

http://www.firemountaingems.com/?wt.srch=1&engine=overture!3013&keyword=Fire+Mount ain+Gems

I am going to put the CDH awareness jewlery in the boxes to ship out, isn't that a cute idea?!?

jeanne - where did you get the block letters? I can't find them on firemountain??

I think that is a cute idea.
    I have placed my order with Jeanne and can I place my order with you?

No need

I am making a couple, I'll post pics of the one I just made, it's simple, but I like the other charm one I making making!!

I plan on making ones for kids, grandmas, parents . . . I just need to find those block letter charms for those....

Have you thought of birthstones??
    I was at Michaels today w/ Nick( he has to make a cell: neucleous, cytoplasma, reticular something or other) and I saw those block letters. Do you know they come in colors? I have a bunch of round letters . I got ours at Hobby Lobby. I have never seen them at Michaels.
    I'll go thru my box ~ if you want them i'll send them to you???

That's awesome Lise, thank you. I haven't been to Michaels recently, the store relocated a bit aways from my house, I will have to check it out though. I have not looked at Birthstones anything yet. One day I would just like for people to tell me what charms they like, me roder them and put the bracelets together. If you want birthstones, you'll get em! Just have to look for some. What month/color??