Stay Connected

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: CDH Awareness Jewelry?

I was just downstairs in my daughter, Victoria's room looking for our box 'o beads. Couldn't find them. I knew I took them away when emmie started to crawl( Victoria truly needs a maid)
    Then i was at the wet bar helping nick w/ a science project and there was my beads!!!
    I have lots of small beads w/ letters in color. They are about the size of the zero in the numbers on the keyboardabove the O&P...maybe a tad smaller.
    They are flat on both sides but round in shape. If you would like then i'll mail them to you.

I don't want to take them if you will be using them, but if you're not, sure I will!!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]

we haven't used them in 4 years. If it's not something you could use, you can say so I promise I won't be offended.
    Nothing offends me ....except Mark

Lise- GO Patriots!!! They played a great game yesturday and off to the super bowl they go!!!!
    I bet you guys are excited.!!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

I know!! I cannot watch tho. Only if they are winning by alot. I'm so stinkin' Italian I get nervous for a bunch of men in tights that I don't even know!!!!
    My favorite cousin and her hubby are huge Giants fans so this is great. They are in NYC ..I wish we could watch the game together
    I thinkit's amazingt hat they have been undeated, setting like 7 or 8 records because of this. I like them cus they pray. I'm a much for a man who prays

I agree on the praying. We have talked about this before and it proves prayer can take you a long way!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Yea as much as i'm a 'much' for a praying man....it should be a MUSH...

Blog Entries
    Men in tights, huh? Interesting visual!
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Kara- your cracking me up!
    Men in tights!!!!!VERY interesting visual. I am smiling while I type this!!!

Dirty minds LOL!! It is great to see @ the games tho. I must say I have to boo Patriots (Go Steelers, even though they whopped us like little girls!!) I do hope they win the SB again though!

Lise, please send them if you are sure you won't be using them!
    Mommy to Shannon Elizabeth (01/16/07-01/19/07 LCDH and HLHS) Peanut Shelbe (miscarried 9/23/07 @ 8 weeks- due 4/10/08 ) Gracie Kathleen & Lily Anne (8/28/08 Blessings from their big sisters!) Shannon's Website! [url]www.shannonelizabeth.virtual-memorials.com[/url]