Stay Connected

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Please Read Before You Post!

Nicole, you are in the right place with your post, but I don't see your cherub's story with the post. Just let me know what you want me to move or change.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org

It looks like I am not suppose to post on here, but you guys will after it gets published in the newspaper. I was just going to see if you could delete the post, and I will do it the right way.

https://cdhboards.org/forumdisplay.p...n-%28Public%29 is the link to post the stories. We welcome the stories to be posted there and once we have enough to do another addition for a book, we pull them from our two sections. Just post your story by your cherub's name - last name, first name format to help make it easier to find and keep it organized. To get them posted in our CHERUBS newspaper, please email those to Dawn and post them here as well. That message above was from 2007 and we have just started pulling them from on the forums. You are fine posting here. Dawn's email is awareness@cherubs-cdh.org and put in subject line Stories of CHERUBS in Heaven - "cherub's name". I would post it under the link too. I will delete your post you started and then you can start a new one.
    Tracy - mom to Ian, LCDH diagnosed at birth, 4/3/04. Ian was born at 36 weeks, spent 53 1/2 days in NICU, 7 days on ECMO, surgery was on day 5, 29 days on a vent, 23 days was an oscillating vent, 546 days on oxygen. Inguinal right and left hernias and undescended left testicle surgeries were done on day 48. Currently has heart related medical issues and exercise induced asthma, but is one happy, happy boy!! Also mom to Cole - 13, Shane - 9, and Toby - 4. CHERUBS Parent Advisory Board Member and Co-Chair, Volunteer Co-Coordinator, and Wyoming State Representative.
    email: tmeats@cherubs-cdh.org