Stay Connected

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Web Page Header Photos

Blog Entries
    Stephanie, your girls rock - they've got the biggest smiles and I can't help but smile when I see their smiles on the header.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Awww, you are so very welcome. Now we're even Stephanie for you making me cry with the card!

I wish I could put all the kids up there all the time, but we'll get everyone on here in turn.
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Dawn- yuo have been so busy today!!!!THANKS FOR ALL YOU DO.

Kara- Thanks- our girls have been such an inspiration for all we have been through with Shelby. There amazing.

I have just enjoyed logging on and seeing faces of CHERUBS. It gives me such a great feeling that we have all come together for CDH. Such a struggle we have all had, what ever our situation has been. We are all here for support and I have said this before......I could not imagine my life without CHERUBS and the wonderful people I have met. This road has been rough for all of us. It has it's turns and bumps---if you have a support group to help you through your path- it makes traveling a lot easier.

CHERUBS ROCKS and ALL the LADIES that are here ROCK!!!!!!!! I look forward to the next picture change-to view the faces of CDH.
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Awww, Stephanie that is so sweet. Now you've me all teary-eyed!
    Mom of Shane (1/28/93-9/11/99) LCDH x6 and multiple complications and birth defects.

Founder and President of CDH International.

Executive Director of:

CDH International USA
    CDH International UK
    CDH International Canada
    CDH International Switzerland
    CDH International Netherlands
    CDH International Singapore
    CDH International Hong Kong

Messages may be answered by CDHi Team.

Sometimes a little teary-eyed is a good thing. It's much better than keeping it in!!!!!!!!
    LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    This evening I didn't feel like cooking and I told Chuck that I was gonna cry if I had to. He asked me why I'd cry and I responded with "cause I'm a woman and that's what I do."
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

That's right............
    We are Women and we can cry whenever we want.
    Did you cook dinner?

Thankyou Dawn!! I cryed too seeing Rebecca's picture on the heading. It is a wonderful gesture! You made me a Christmas present too!

Ladies, I guess we are all built close to the water (german saying)

Hugs from Germany,
    Crista

Blog Entries
    Stephanie, no way did I cook dinner. I went as far as thawing the ground beef and peeling and onion. It took me an hour to get just that done cause I have this little 16 month old (no name mentioned) who will not stay outta trouble. I spent all my time diverting him that I didn't get dinner going. I threw in the towel and Chuck made dinner while I got my exercise chasing that crazy 16 month old.

wow I was surprised to see Asher up there...I had to look again to make sure Thanks for putting my angel up there Dawn
    Mommy to Haylee 01/26/2004 and My cherub Asher 07/04/2007- LCDH discovered at 18 weeks- medical termination at 24 weeks. Hypoplastic left lung and right jaw- pulmonary hypertension- Secundum type ASD- left liver lobe- stomach- appendix- and small bowel herniated www.freewebs.com/babyasher Ashers webpage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxS8F4dkHjE Ashers video montage