Stay Connected

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: CHERUBS Web Page Header Photos

That worked out well for you Kara.
    How was Christmas shopping today?

Adam is walking right? Shelby just started to really walk more and she is in to everything!!!!!I know the feeling of chasing around a 17 month old!!!
    We took her to be weighted today and she lost!!!Darn it!!!! 6 ounces.
    We'll just keep trying.

Christa- LOVE the saying!!!!!

Dawn- your the BOMB girl!!!!!!! You have touched so many people this Holiday season!!!! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    How much does Shelby weigh, Stephanie? I hate it when Adam loses. We have a weight check next week and we shall see. Two weeks ago he was 22 lbs 10 ounces.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Oh Goodness...Shelby was 17 months yesturday and only weighs 18 pounds and 13 ounces. She was at 19 pounds 3 ounces a few days ago!!!!
    I would LOVE to have Shelby weigh over 20 pounds.
    I know it will come...it is just so frustrating!!!!!
    Stephanie (Shelby's Mom LCDH 7-10-06)- ECMO 7 days- 2 DH repairs- hital hernia repair- Cliff Lip repair- Nissen and Mickey button. Shelby is eating and drinking by mouth now!!! THIS IS FANTASTIC!!!!! Mom to Lexi 8- Morgan 6 and Taylor 5. Blessed to have our little butterfly and our beautiful girls. [url]www.youtube.com/cdhsupport[/url] - Shelby's Journey [img]http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh257/gracebutterfly/CDHAwarenessRibbonShelbysmall.jpg[/img]

Blog Entries
    Dawn-the header is beautiful once again! I'm going to miss seeing Gabe up there-but its so nice to see all those beautiful faces! I love the idea of rotating the headers-it makes it so personal.
    Corin New England State Rep [img]http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u312/GabrielMommy1118/1-3.jpg[/img] [url]www.gabriel-nava.virtual-memorials.com[/url] Gabriels website [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N66S-vt5sI8[/url] Gabriels Video [url]http://corinscrazylife.blogspot.com/[/url] My Blog [url]http://newenglandcherubs.wordpress.com[/url] New England Blog

I knew Sydney was up there! Aw, that is too cute.
    dawn what a wonderful tribute to our children.
    Stephanie your girls are incredibly beautiful!
    Kara, you are gonna have to beat the girls off Adam!!!

Thanks Lise.
    Yeah your right, kara you will have to beat the girls off that boy!!!
    The whole idea about the header is so incrediable I think. To say this again...it is so cool to see the faces that CDH has affected!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries
    Lise, thank you so much for saying that. It means so very much to me. I'm so very thankful for Adam's health today, but in the past it has really saddened me to know that I don't get to show off my babe because we hibernate so much with him. It really sucked when he was born because people didn't know how to act. We had a new baby that was so sick and it threw them. We only received 3 baby congrats cards for his birth but tons of we're sorry or thinking of you cards. Then we brought our new baby home and couldn't share him with the world. I missed out on taking him in stores and hearing people ooo & aaaah over the little baby. Heck, the blasted hospital didn't even give me his footprints. I can't tell the world how long my baby was at birth or an exact birth weight. Finally at one year old, we had a huge birthday bash for him with all our friends there to meet him for the first time. Now we are back in isolation again and I don't get to show off my pride and joy.

Words can't express how meaningful it was for you to out of the blue tell me how beautiful he is.
    Kara- mom to Aaron (8-30-03) and Adam- LCDH (8-7-06). Gastric Volvulus at 7 months old; Borderline Chiari Malformation; reherniation- bowel blockage and intestional malrotation at 26 months old; Apraxia of Speech - neurological speech disorder; Auditory Processing Disorder; Asthma; and frequent headaches.

Kara- you sure know how to make me cry.
    You should be proud of Adam and it shows how much of a great mom you are.
    Isoaltion is hard. Sometimes we get out in the car and just drive around.
    Today when we go the the hotel...Shane goes in and wipes everything down. Strange to some....safe to us.
    I keep reading what you write and it hits home to me so much. It is hard not to be able to show off you baby. Infact...it just hurts.
    This will be over soon!!!!
    I will be on here all winter long........we can talk everyday and get through this together.
    We know ladies will pipe in and we can get through this TOGETHER.

Sorry to have jumped in on this one......but you have to know we are all here for you.

Smile sister....LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!

Blog Entries
    I can feel your hugs! Ya'll are so wonderful! I love you to pieces!

Stephanie: Can you tell me a little bit more about Shelby and her development? My David is 12 months old and weighs about 17 lbs. He is so small. He did not have his hernia (and fusion) correction until he was 4 1/2 months old and was in the hospital until 6 months old. He is not yet crawling, but just about. I am hoping that is my Christmas miracle this year. When did Shelby start crawling and did I understand you correctly she started walking at 17 months and weighs about 19 lbs? I am trying to get a sense of how these kids develop -- I know they are all different, but it is nice to hear how they are developing slowly but surely.

Kara my dear -- you are so generous with your time and your openness. I LOVE the pictures of Adam -- he is a miraculous little guy and you are a stupendous mother, woman, wife, etc. Your life will be filled with joys which will make up for the first difficult year of life.

Love to all. --Nicole